Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky city tour
Petropavlovsk -Kamchatsky– is the capital of our peninsula with beautiful harbor. This secluded corner has an interesting history. It is a city of military glory… And the guide will tell you the rest!
Operating period: year-round.
Duration: 3 hours
Number of participants: from 1 person
The cost is indicated per person in a group.
Sightseeing around Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky includes a walk along the historical center of the city, meeting with historical and cultural monuments, visiting the regional museum (optionally), observation desk, fish market and souvenir shop. You will be accompanied by guide during the trip. A remarkable addition to this tour from November to April is viewing sea lions. One of the piers of P-K was famously taken over by them in the beginning of the 2000. Today people come to see these giants feeding and fighting for a coveted spot in the sun atop the pier.
During your sightseeng tour of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatky recommend you visiting Kamchatka Local Lore Museum or Interactive Museum of volcanoes «Volcanarium».
The historic little building of Kamchatka Local Lore Museum facing Avacha Bay offers visitors a comprehensive excursion: you will get to know about the exploration of Kamchatka, its nature and about peoples of Kamchatka’s traditional culture. Also, it offers an exhibition showing the way of life of indigenous and Cossacks including the collection of ancient articles.
«Museum of Volcanoes» – «Volcanarium» in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky. It is interactive and multimedia private museum only one of its kind in Russia. Within the museum there is an exclusive collection of rock samples and models lava flows and tsunami etc.
What’s Included in the tour
- Walking Tour of historical center of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
- Visit observation desk
- Visit fish market and souvenir & gift shops
- Viewing sea lions
- Live English speaking guide
- Transportation by comfortable vehicles
What’s Excluded in the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry to Local Lore Museum (optional)
- Pick up and Drop off at your Hotel
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
- Amendment and cancellation must be made 1 day before the date of tour to avoid a 100% cancellation fee.
- Child age is 6-12 years – 20 % (the amount of places in a group with reduced-price is not more than 30%)
- 20$ applies for children aged 6 years for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle
- We provide a pick-up service from St. Leningradskaya, 61, Avacha Hotel
- Tour may be postponed or cancelled (on this occasion we will refund tour cost) due to bad weather condition.